      Date: 01/08/2014 06:46:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [DickTracy] More 'Mysteries' in Dick Tracy than Hamburgers in - Wimpy's Heaven

      We don't really know for sure if Annie was in the hospital when she woke up, but she might have been.

      As for Annie's story being inconsistent, she does have to pretend that she's under the influence of Belinda whenever she's in the presence of other people, so she had to cover up her awareness in the hospital by giving Tracy the "official" story of his history in Simmons Corners.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic