      Date: 28/07/2014 05:37:09 PM
      Subject: [DickTracy] Jay Maeder is passing

      Hi everyone

      Joe and I just heard that Jay Maeder is passing, likely in the next few days.  We will post an obit when we have one.  For those that did not know his work, he wrote the authorized biography of Tracy and was the last scripter on LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE.

      Mike

      FREE Animations for Your Email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!