Re: My Dibble relatives

  • George A. Dibble, III
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      Hi Mary,

      Thanks for the information.  I don't see a question, so I'm cc'ng the DibbleFamily group on Yahoo! for their information.

      George A. Dibble, III
      Sacramento, CA

      On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 01:57, Mary Garner <adyama1@...> wrote:
      I went to Sandusky to see the graves of my great great grand parents and found Josiah Dibble buried with Mary Caroline Wakeman, her sister Sarah who married Daniel Dibble, the son of Josiah after Mary died. Mary and Daniel were the grandparents of my grandmother, Flora Hurlbut Garner. Her mother was Caroline Pettibone and her mother was Mary Caroline Wakeman Dibble. I had photgraphs of the graves in SAndusky and copies of the death cards but can't find thema t the moment. I live in New Zealand.

      Mary Garner