Dibble, William J.

  • George Dibble
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Barbara,

      Please see the attached PDF file.  It is an ancestral report I created on a Eliza Dibble that I had in my database.  The spellings you have given below are not precisely the the same, and I can't say for sure whether or not it's the link you are looking for.  The sequence of grandfathers sure makes it look like the same though.

      I'm cc'ng the Dibble Family group at Yahoo! so that they may add any information that they may have.  I will also send you an invitation to join.

      George A. Dibble III
      Sacramento, CA
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Barbara, The previous file I sent was "zipped".  I'm thinking you may have had trouble accessing it.  Attached is another file that should be easier for you as it's being sent in PDF format.

        George A. Dibble III
        Sacramento, CA

        I got your address from Peter Dibble.  He told me that you are working on a book or CD of the Dibble Lines.  Please let me know what you have and how much it is.  My maiden name was Barbara J. Dibble.  My fathers name was Elias Palmer Dibble.1883.  I have been looking for a very long time.  My father died in 1960.  I found out his father was William J. Dibble and his father was Clement Dibble.  Can't seem to find out much more than the names.  I would appreciate any help or direction you could give me.

        Thank you,

        Barbara Dibble Gignac

        --- Barbara Gignac
        --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

        When replying to messages, trim off unneeded text from the previous message(s).  Please keep the Subject line up-to-date.