REMINDER: Next Chat Tuesday December 16th 11 PM Eastern

  • DiaperFreeBabyOnline
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2008
      Please join us for our next DiaperFreeBabyOnline chat!

      Diaper Free Baby is excited to provide online support for those
      interested in elimination communication.
      DiaperFreeBabyOnline, http://www.DiaperFreeBabyOnline.org, is now
      organizing online chat meetings. These are virtual DiaperFreeBaby
      meetings that focus on answering questions about EC.

      When: Tuesday December 16th 11 PM Eastern US - New York time
      See http://tinyurl.com/dfbonline121608 for your local time zone information.

      Where: In the DiaperFreeBabyOnline room at Mommychats

      Details: Go to http://www.mommychats.com and create an account at
      Mommychats before the scheduled chat time. To join the chat, log into
      the Mommys Lounge; then enter the DiaperFreeBabyOnline chat room (will
      be visible when the chat is going on). Introduce yourself, and enjoy
      the chat!