Fresh meat~!

  • madame_medieval
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 11:49 PM
      Hihi! Just thought I would introduce myself. :)

      I'm Adiene, (aka Krista) I am pretty much Adiene anywhere I go DA,
      R'sity, Daz etc etc.
      Still simi new to poser/merchant and of course here =D
      Thanks for letting me join up with you guys.
    • >>Tuppa<<
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 10:14 AM
        Hi there and warm welcome:))
        I'm Kim from Norway
        http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=squirrel2005
        > Hihi! Just thought I would introduce myself. :)
        >
        > I'm Adiene, (aka Krista) I am pretty much Adiene anywhere I go DA,
        > R'sity, Daz etc etc.
        > Still simi new to poser/merchant and of course here =D
        > Thanks for letting me join up with you guys.

      • sabine liu
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7 10:18 PM
          welcome Adiene!!
          i'm sabine from australia!

          madame_medieval <holewinske@...> wrote:
          Hihi! Just thought I would introduce myself. :)

          I'm Adiene, (aka Krista) I am pretty much Adiene anywhere I go DA,
          R'sity, Daz etc etc.
          Still simi new to poser/merchant and of course here =D
          Thanks for letting me join up with you guys.

          On Yahoo!7
          'Lost': A chance to win a Rav 4 and an exotic holiday for 20! Yes, 20!