Eclipse Still In Biz...M4 Ultimate Rfile Expanded...Upgrade Discount........

  • sky1919us@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      Eclipse Studios Newsletter February 2, 2012
      www.es3d.com
      Unique Products and Services for 3D Artists
      * Mocap for Poser/DAZ & 3D Max Biped
      * Figures, Props and other content for Poser/DAZ
      * 3D Models, Free Downloads and more....

      Eclipse Studios is still open and in business, and will remain so for the forseeable future. We not only
      met our goal for sales for the new Ultimate Rifle Combat Set, but exceeded it. In addition we
      recieved quite a few donations, which, honestly, surprised me.That was totally unexpected and I am deeply
      and truly grateful to those indiviuals.But the thing that put it over the top was the hundreds of responses
      I recieved asking that I stay open and continue to create new products, and offering advice and assistance.
      My heartfelt thanks to all of you. I have taken the advice and reccomendations to heart, and hopefully in the months
      ahead we can implement manyof them. I appreciate it and will try my best to keep creating unique and useful products.

      Now back to business....

      I have expanded the Ultimate Rifle Combat for Michael 4 Set with more new content.
      The new content includes 30 more, all new motion capture and keyframed sequences.
      I have also added many more visual effects which includes dirt and fireball explosions,
      and bullet impacts in dirt and walls. I also added several set props ( damaged brick wall, rubble pile, ground textures)
      The amount of content is essentially a new set. I have also added 17 video previews.
      For those who are seeing this item for the first time, check out the promotional paragraph below.

      You can go directly to the product page for this item by following this link...

      http://www.es3d.com/index_m4_ultimate_rifle.htm

      NOTE:
      If you recently previously purchased the earlier version of the Ultimate Rifle Combat for M4,
      I am offering the option of upgrading to the new set for only $10.00.

      This will also entitle you to the Special Discount and recieve the
      Advanced Weapons Pack for M3, Modern Weapons Figures & Props Mega Pack,
      and Weapons & Combat Sound Effects Pack completely free! Thats a $72.00 value.

      To take advantage of this upgrade offer, simply reply to this newsletter and indicate
      that you want to take advantage of the upgrade offer. After checking our records to see if you previously
      purchased the item, I will send a link for you purchase the upgrade.

      Ultimate Rifle Combat for Michael 4 Mocap set

      ***Ultimate Rifle Combat for Michael 4***
      This is a set of 76 rifle and combat motion sequences for DAZ's Michael 4.
      The set also includes M4-Carbine and SCAR rifle figures, and special effects for
      simulating muzzle flash, explosions, and bullet impacts. A library of 98 weapon and combat sound effects
      is also included, making this set a complete solution to creating highly realistic combat animations with Michael 4.

      You can go directly to the product page for this item by following this link...
      http://www.es3d.com/index_m4_ultimate_rifle.htm

      If you have received this communication in error, or wish to be removed from our mailing list,
      simply reply to this email and indicate that you want to be removed from the list..
      Copyright 2012, Eclipse Studios, Corona, Ca