[MV] vipassana meditation for beginners- April 2006

  • [DPD Web] Shen Shi'an
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      Dear dhamma brothers and sisters

      Happy to inform you that Mangala Vihara temple will be organising the next meditation course for beginners in April 2006

      We are pleased to invite you,family members and friends who are keen to learn meditation to attend this course organise specially for beginners. Detail is as follows:

      No of lessons: 4 plus 1practical session (weekend retreat)
      Lesson 1-how to do sitting meditatiom
      Lesson 2-how to do walking meditation
      Lesson 3-how to overcome difficulties and hindrances in meditation
      Lesson 4-why retreat and how to apply meditation to your daily life

      Teacher: Ven Cittara from Myammar
      Language: English

      Date: Every Friday on 7,14, 21 and 28 April 2006
      Time: 7.30pm-9.30pm( pl come in at 7.15pm for registration as class will start punctually at 7.30pm)
      Retreat will be from 28 April (930pm) to 29 April( 9pm) 2006

      Venue: Mangala Vihara Temple,Level 2, 30 Jalan Eunos( at traffic light junction
      in front of Eunos MRT station)

      Fee: Free

      Registration: Pl register with Sam Ho at samhopru@...  with your name and contact no.

      If you have any query, you may call him at 98208050.

      Regards,samho

      cc pl circulate this message to as many friends as possible.thanks