[NUSBS] Ven Hai Tao's talk

  • [DPD Web] Shen Shi'an
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 5:53 PM
      Hi everyone,

      Ven Hai Tao from Taiwan will be visiting Singapore next week and we are very pleased to be able to invite Shifu and Ven Chuan Xi to NUS to give a Dhamma talk.

      The information are as follow:

      Topic: Let the World be filled with Love

      Date: 22nd March 2006

      Time: 1830hrs - 2130hrs

      Venue: Science Faculty, LT27*

      *Please alight at Bouna Vista MRT, cross the bridge and take bus service 95 in front of the MOE building.

      Please take note that if you are coming, let me know how many tickets you will need so that I may reserve the tickets for you and your friends.
      For your convenience, you may collect the tickets from me on the day itself.

      Please circulate this email to as many people as possible so that they may also benefit from this gift of Dhamma.
       Mark it on your calender and hope to see you next Tuesday!

      With Metta,
      _/|\_
      Cindy
      98550075