[APWC] The Song of Spiritual Experience by Khensur Kangur Lobsang Thubten Rinpoche

  • NamoAmituofo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16 10:40 PM
      The Song of Spiritual Experience
      (Rje Rin Po Che'l Nyam Mgur)

      By
      Khensur Kangur Lobsang Thubten Rinpoche (Jampa Phegya)

      Date: 11 Mar 06 (Sat), 12 Mar (Sun)
                18 Mar (Sat) 19 Mar 06 (Sun)
      Time: 7.00 pm - 9..30pm (English and chinese translations provided))
      Venue: Awareness Place Well-Being Centre

      Khensur Kangur Lobsang Thubten Rinpoche (Jampa Phegya) Kangyurwa Khensur Rinpoche, is a highly respected and qualified Buddhist teacher and practitioner of the highest yoga tantra. His scholarly achievements were recognized by His Holiness the Dalai Lama, who ask Rinpoche to provide the oral transmission is only done about once a generation. This title Kangyurwa reflects this honour.

      The benefits one can gain byseeing and receiving these teaching from a great spiritual master is uncountable like the grains of the sand, one can be inspired to achieve the same attainment and be inspired to practice and thereby gain much benefit and happiness. In everything He does, in everything He is, Kangyurwa Lama Geshe Losang Thubten Khensur Rinpoche is a peerless exemplar of the Buddhadharma.

      The Song of Spiritual Experience (Rje Rin Po Che'l Nyams Mgur) is a brief presentation of The Stages of the Path to Enlightenment based on the actual experience of its author Je Tsongkhapa. The path to enlightenment is like climbing a steep mountain and we need advice on how to proceed on each stage so that we successfully reach the summit. This text contains just such advice in clear and precise verses describing how ordinary beings such as ourselves may enter the practices of past masters and attain actual realization. This inner journey is also marked by our development of the modes of practices of small, medium and great scope beings, In brief this work contains the pith instruction we need to attain enlightenment. But it is up to us to absorb such advice and then practiceit before we may enter the path to inner realization.

      Limited seats. Register now at: apmc@...

      Tel: 6336 5067 (Registration Required)
      Free admission
      Registration: Awareness Place Well Being Centre