[DDM] Dharma Drum Sangha University Open for Application

  • [DPD Web] Shen Shi'an
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi, All Dharma Friends
      Dharma Drum Sanghas University is NOW open for application!!!
      It is open for both Layperson and Monastic.
      There will be a Briefing & Examination conducted by DDM Venerables on 29 April 2006 9am - 4pm at our centre.
      Dharma Drum Singapore
      30 Mohamed Sultan Road Lam Ann Building #04-00
      Singapore 238974
      Tel: 6735 5900    Fax: 6735 8900
      If you are keen, please read throught the attached files and fill the application form. If you have enquiries, you may contact our Singapore Office at 6735 5900 (2-9pm Mon-Fri) or log-on  http://www.ddm.org.tw:81/gate/gb/sanghau.ddm.org.tw
      Otherwise, you may forward to your friends for such a Hard-To-Come-By opportunity in LIFE.
      With Metta
      Alan Lim