[SYCC] Volunteers Needed for Shan You Counselling Centre

  • [DPD Web] Shen Shi'an
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006

      Volunteers Needed for Shan You Counselling Centre

      Shan You Counselling Centre will be organising fund raising events to raise fund for our non-funded programmes and services.  We need volunteers to help run these events. Your few hours of volunteering works will directly translate into enabling those in need of help to receive their support through our programmes and services.  Every contribution counts!  With your commitment and enthusiasm, Shan You will be able to achieve, as much we want to.  If you can spare some time and energy, please help us in the following events:

      Valentine’s Day – Sale of Roses

      Date

      14 February 2006 (Tuesday)

      Time

      11.00 am – 3.00 pm

      3.00 pm – 7.00 pm

      Location

      Somerset MRT

      Raffles MRT

      Jurong East MRT

      Job scope

      Sale of roses / handphone string

      Love & Compassion Pin Button Badges – Street Sale

      Date

      3 March 2006 (Fri)

      10 March 2006 (Fri)

      17 March 2006 (Fri)

      24 March 2006 (Fri)

      31 March 2006 (Fri)

      Time

      11.00 am – 3.00 pm

      3.00 pm – 7.00 pm

      Location

      Somerset MRT

      Raffles MRT

      Toa Payoh MRT

      Causeway Point

      Job scope

      Sale of pin button badges

      To register, please contact Khema at 67419293 or Nina at 67489975.

      Thank you and we would love to hear from you soon.