RE: [DevilStickForum] Re: new vid

  • kwa Hian kai
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 26, 2006
      Yes, I use Dube Trigons which are heavier than most other devilsticks. I
      find that it makes them easier to control, and maybe someday I can run into
      someone who can tell me what I'm doing wrong with all my slow and body
      tricks cos' I can never seem to get them right.

      Kai

      >From: "iamahipo_ocolor" <iamahipo_ocolor@...>
      >To: DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [DevilStickForum] Re: new vid
      >Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:36:23 -0000
      >
      >--- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
      > > and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more
      >class...
      > > but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
      > > control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
      > > light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
      > > all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.
      > >

      > > >hi all
      > > >
      > > >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
      > > >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
      > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
      > > >
      > > >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
      > > >
      > > >Kai

      > > >No. Dube Trigons are heavier than most devilsticks.

      Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
      http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnsg/wbc/wbc.html