Re: new vid

  • iamahipo_ocolor
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
      --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:

      > pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
      > and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more class...
      > but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
      > control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
      > light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
      > all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.
      >

      > >hi all
      > >
      > >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
      > >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
      > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
      > >
      > >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
      > >
      > >Kai

      > >No. Dube Trigons are heavier than most devilsticks.

    • kwa Hian kai
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 26, 2006
        Yes, I use Dube Trigons which are heavier than most other devilsticks. I
        find that it makes them easier to control, and maybe someday I can run into
        someone who can tell me what I'm doing wrong with all my slow and body
        tricks cos' I can never seem to get them right.

        Kai

        >From: "iamahipo_ocolor" <iamahipo_ocolor@...>
        >To: DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [DevilStickForum] Re: new vid
        >Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:36:23 -0000
        >
        >--- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
        > > and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more
        >class...
        > > but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
        > > control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
        > > light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
        > > all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.
        > >

        > > >hi all
        > > >
        > > >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
        > > >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
        > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
        > > >
        > > >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
        > > >
        > > >Kai

        > > >No. Dube Trigons are heavier than most devilsticks.

        Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
        http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnsg/wbc/wbc.html