Re: [DevilStickForum] new vid

  • DaG
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
      pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
      and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more class...
      but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
      control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
      light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
      all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.

      >hi all
      >
      >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
      >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
      >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
      >
      >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
      >
      >Kai

    • iamahipo_ocolor
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
        --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:

        > pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
        > and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more class...
        > but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
        > control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
        > light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
        > all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.
        >

        > >hi all
        > >
        > >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
        > >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
        > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
        > >
        > >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
        > >
        > >Kai

        > >No. Dube Trigons are heavier than most devilsticks.

      • kwa Hian kai
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 26, 2006
          Yes, I use Dube Trigons which are heavier than most other devilsticks. I
          find that it makes them easier to control, and maybe someday I can run into
          someone who can tell me what I'm doing wrong with all my slow and body
          tricks cos' I can never seem to get them right.

          Kai

          >From: "iamahipo_ocolor" <iamahipo_ocolor@...>
          >To: DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [DevilStickForum] Re: new vid
          >Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:36:23 -0000
          >
          >--- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
          > > and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more
          >class...
          > > but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
          > > control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
          > > light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
          > > all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.
          > >

          > > >hi all
          > > >
          > > >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
          > > >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
          > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
          > > >
          > > >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
          > > >
          > > >Kai

          > > >No. Dube Trigons are heavier than most devilsticks.

          Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
          http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnsg/wbc/wbc.html