Re: [DevilStickForum] new vid

  • momlaberee@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
      I'm officially inspired to work harder with my sticks.   Cool video.

      John Laberee
      Medford, NJ

      From: "kwa Hian kai" <kwahiankai@...>

      hi all

      I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
      I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=p-8qU9OP9j0

      I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.

      Kai

      Get MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures here!
      http://ilovemesseng er.msn.com/ ?mkt=en-sg

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
        Solid moves! Kudos for getting all that without a drop.
        Don't tell me how many takes it took. :)

        I particularly like the wrong-sided -1 run at 0:49-0:50.
        Dan Holzman showed me that move ten years ago and I still
        suck at it.
      • haluk montana
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
          Congrats !!!

          street circus <street_circus@...> wrote:
          nice vid
          i really like it
          but i used to play with flower stick i thinkit's easier than the devilstick, wat do u think

          kwa Hian kai <kwahiankai@hotmail. com> wrote:

          hi all

          I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
          I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
          http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=p-8qU9OP9j0

          I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.

          Kai

          Get MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures here!
          http://ilovemesseng er.msn.com/ ?mkt=en-sg

        • DaG
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
            pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
            and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more class...
            but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
            control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
            light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
            all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.

            >hi all
            >
            >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
            >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
            >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
            >
            >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
            >
            >Kai

          • iamahipo_ocolor
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
              --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:

              > pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
              > and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more class...
              > but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
              > control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
              > light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
              > all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.
              >

              > >hi all
              > >
              > >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
              > >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
              > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
              > >
              > >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
              > >
              > >Kai

              > >No. Dube Trigons are heavier than most devilsticks.

            • kwa Hian kai
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 26, 2006
                Yes, I use Dube Trigons which are heavier than most other devilsticks. I
                find that it makes them easier to control, and maybe someday I can run into
                someone who can tell me what I'm doing wrong with all my slow and body
                tricks cos' I can never seem to get them right.

                Kai

                >From: "iamahipo_ocolor" <iamahipo_ocolor@...>
                >To: DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [DevilStickForum] Re: new vid
                >Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:36:23 -0000
                >
                >--- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
                > > and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more
                >class...
                > > but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
                > > control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
                > > light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
                > > all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.
                > >

                > > >hi all
                > > >
                > > >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
                > > >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
                > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
                > > >
                > > >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
                > > >
                > > >Kai

                > > >No. Dube Trigons are heavier than most devilsticks.

                Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
                http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnsg/wbc/wbc.html