Re: [DevilStickForum] new vid

  • street circus
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
      nice vid
      i really like it
      but i used to play with flower stick i thinkit's easier than the devilstick, wat do u think

      kwa Hian kai <kwahiankai@...> wrote:

      hi all

      I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
      I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=p-8qU9OP9j0

      I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.

      Kai

      Get MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures here!
      http://ilovemesseng er.msn.com/ ?mkt=en-sg

    • momlaberee@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
        I'm officially inspired to work harder with my sticks.   Cool video.

        John Laberee
        Medford, NJ

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
          Solid moves! Kudos for getting all that without a drop.
          Don't tell me how many takes it took. :)

          I particularly like the wrong-sided -1 run at 0:49-0:50.
          Dan Holzman showed me that move ten years ago and I still
          suck at it.
        • haluk montana

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
              pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
              and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more class...
              but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
              control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
              light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
              all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.

              >hi all
              >
              >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
              >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
              >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
              >
              >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
              >
              >Kai

            • iamahipo_ocolor
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
                --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:

                > pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
                > and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more class...
                > but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
                > control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
                > light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
                > all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.
                >

                > >hi all
                > >
                > >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
                > >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
                > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
                > >
                > >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
                > >
                > >Kai

                > >No. Dube Trigons are heavier than most devilsticks.

              • kwa Hian kai
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 26, 2006
                  Yes, I use Dube Trigons which are heavier than most other devilsticks. I
                  find that it makes them easier to control, and maybe someday I can run into
                  someone who can tell me what I'm doing wrong with all my slow and body
                  tricks cos' I can never seem to get them right.

                  Kai

                  >From: "iamahipo_ocolor" <iamahipo_ocolor@...>
                  >To: DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [DevilStickForum] Re: new vid
                  >Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:36:23 -0000
                  >
                  >--- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > pretty good kai, you've got some good moves.
                  > > and its good to see some devil stix rather than the flowers, more
                  >class...
                  > > but all ur moves are fast power tricks, theres no body tricks, no
                  > > control or contact moves, or slow moves.. although u may have a very
                  > > light stick, which i suspect, which will make the slow moves harder, but
                  > > all the same, u get 10 outa 10 for some excellent stuff.
                  > >

                  > > >hi all
                  > > >
                  > > >I've been on this forum for the longest time and this is my first post.
                  > > >I put up a vid of myself on youtube,
                  > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8qU9OP9j0
                  > > >
                  > > >I'd appreciate any comments you guys have.
                  > > >
                  > > >Kai

                  > > >No. Dube Trigons are heavier than most devilsticks.

                  Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
                  http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnsg/wbc/wbc.html