new video

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5 8:57 AM
      Howdy, stickers. Olivier Caignart and I put together a video of some
      fun tricks for both devil stick and devil's triangle (my fiendish devil
      stick mutant). Enjoy!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctvcn3CH7HY
    • momlaberee@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5 9:10 AM
        That was so entertaining!   Gotta get one of those triangles now ..... was it an optical illusion, or did it separate into two as you were spinning?   Cool stuff -

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5 9:18 AM
          momlaberee@... writes:

          > That was so entertaining! Gotta get one of those triangles now

          They're hard to use, but easy to make.

          > was it an optical illusion, or did it separate into two as you were
          > spinning?

          That's an illusion. I think it's caused by the frame rate of the
          camera.