just checking it out

  • DaG
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      just joined, dont see an activity lately!!

      is there anyone stikkin in the uk or london even? i have been playin
      stix for years, completely self taught, and wanna progress beyond my
      limitations.

      i also have been makin them for years, and have found the perfect
      materials for grip, wear, and colour.

      anyone out there??

    • gerardckemmy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "DaG" <dag@...> wrote:
        Hows it goin?

        I'd be in a very similar boat, been stickin now for a couple of years
        in Dublin, all self taught but seem to have hit a wall when it comes to
        new tricks....kinda need some inspiration.
        Tried my hand at makin a few sets aswell, havin difficulty in findin a
        good grip giver for the wands, I tried wrapping a long strip of (car
        tyre) rubber down the length of them but this isnt really ideal, any
        ideas anyone?
        Ger