Sunshine Creations

  • Adrienne Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
      Hi All,

      I'm new to the group. I have a pair of sticks that I think were
      manufactured by Sunshine Creations. I need to replace my set but I
      can't make out the 800# onthe suede tassle at the end of my stick.
      Owuld anyone happen to have the number?

      Thanks in advance,
      Adrienne
    • Julian Liss
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2005
        http://www.crystal-stix.com/products.html

        This is the type that I use and find them ok..

        Julian

        http://mail.yahoo.com