happy sticking

  • steersmartin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2005
      hello to every1.glad ive finally found somewhere to chat about sticks
      i hope every1 is up for a good chat.first off tho check my site not
      much yet but will be adding more products and vids soon.
      www.3motiondevilsticks.com
    • flexi_frankie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
        Hey, same here :) I just got my first flowersticks from disneyworld
        florida, they were selling them and I thought they were cool so i
        bought them. I can do an idle, 360 and 180 degree flips, and some
        static stuff so far, so im not too great lol. I'm also 13 :)

        Frankie xxx