Re: [DevilStickForum] Re: two sticks

  • Rob Boaron
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2005
      I wonder if they also feel as great as an AJA stick when your spinning them.

      The Akrobat site is in German. When i order something at Alkrobat i usually write them in English, since my English is better than my German.

      I tried their light sticks, but didn't buy one. They were not bad and looked nice. I liked them better then Aerotechs. Maybe i have to try them more next time is see them.

      RoB

      2005/9/27, laurencestones <laurenceandlynsey.solent@...>:
      Chees for all the advice.

      I was going to look at getting another AJA (Cheers Rob) stick, but
      then I found the ones I linked, saw the price and the lights and have
      been like a kid a christmas waiting for them to get re-stocked (this
      week they tell me). I agree that the balls on the end look a bit
      funny, but suprisingly they weigh the same as my AJA one.

      Rob: Those sticks look cool. Have you tried them? I'm guesing that
      that language is Dutch or German? I've got some mates coming over this
      weekend who may be able to transalate for me. Maybe after a few beers
      I'll have the guts to spend 180 Euros!

      --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "laurencestones"

      <laurenceandlynsey.solent@v...> wrote:
      > Hi there,
      >
      > I've been reading this page with a lot of interest, but unfortunatly
      > I've got myself a bit confused! I currently have a tappered devilstick
      > (made by Aga I think, or is that just a type of oven?). I want to
      > learn to do two devilsticks at once and I love the fast and precise
      > feel that my current devilstick has. Would anyone be able to take a
      > guess as to what I might think of the stick on this page?
      >
      > http://www.firetoys.co.uk/juggling/glow_devil_sticks_pro_glo.html
      >
      > Basically I just become a bit worried about the fact that the middle
      > is straight. I don't want to end up with something like a flower stick
      > (no offense to flower stick users, just not my style).
      >
      > Any other advice for two sticks welcome by the way.
      >
      > Laurence.

      Juggling Devil sticks Hobby
      Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • steersmartin
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2005
        ive been devil sticking for a fair few years now and ive never found
        the weight of my sticks made that much difference.i do have my own
        certain weight i like to use but i cant see how it would ever make
        that much diffence unless you had the extreme of both ie a stick
        that was solid steel or stick made from feathers i just pick a set
        of sticks up and im away spinning.why does every1 go on about weight
        so much.happy sticking--- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, Seth