Devilsticking.org Revived!

  • sauoq
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 4:35 PM
      Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes!

      To all of you who have wondered what happened: I'm really sorry.
      Bottom line is that I thought I was getting regular backups and I
      wasn't. Then the server had a disk failure. After losing all that
      work, I just didn't even feel like doing it all again. I'm over that
      now though.

      The site is a little cleaner, the software is better, and the goal is
      the same: to create an online community of devilstick players where we
      can share info about sticks, sticking, and events and bring more
      attention to the art in general. I need your help with that... So it'd
      be really cool if you all could sign up and say "hi" in our forums and
      help me get the conversations started!

      See ya there... http://devilsticking.org

      Keep spinning,
      -bones