new forum???

  • Ash
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
      Hey there fellow stickers.
      I'm writting b'coz i'm unsubscribing myself from this forum .
      I was overjoyed to find a forum on my fondest juggling equipment but
      am dissapointed 2 recieve messages with no relation to dvilsticks or
      sticking alot of it is adds about insurance and porn.

      Have u made a new forum?
      If u have a new one free of adds please tell me . I love
      devilsticking, and am blessed enough to get to teach people on a
      regular basis, these people too would propbably be interested in a
      forum free of flags.

      Yours sincereley hoping we can get it together.
      Ash
    • RoB Boaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
        Wooow this is weird. I was just making one, everyone feel welcome to join;

        http://www.devilstick.nl/forum

        Greetings,

        RoB