Which flower stick?

  • machoo_my_scarf
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 19, 2005
      I have been doing the FLOWERSTICKS for about 2 years now. I am looking
      for a better pair. Any suggestions? I heard about "Lunastix" and they
      looked good.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 19, 2005
        "machoo_my_scarf" <machoo_my_scarf@...> writes:

        > I have been doing the FLOWERSTICKS for about 2 years now. I am
        > looking for a better pair. Any suggestions? I heard about "Lunastix"
        > and they looked good.

        Lunastix are pretty good. The other one I like is Crystal Stix.
        The Crystal Stix are a bit heavier and have nice (thick, short,
        sealed) handsticks.
      • RoB Boaron
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 19, 2005
          I have some Lunasticks, although i prefer Devilsticks (from Akrobat).
          Lunastix have much more grip than classic flowersticks, because the
          stick is also coated with silicon, which makes it as grippy as a
          handstick.

          I don't know about crystal stix. Both lunastix and crystal stix are
          not very commom here in europe.

          RoB

          On 4/19/05, Seth Golub <seth@...> wrote:

          > "machoo_my_scarf" <machoo_my_scarf@...> writes:
          >
          > > I have been doing the FLOWERSTICKS for about 2 years now. I am
          > > looking for a better pair. Any suggestions? I heard about "Lunastix"
          > > and they looked good.
          >
          > Lunastix are pretty good. The other one I like is Crystal Stix.
          > The Crystal Stix are a bit heavier and have nice (thick, short,
          > sealed) handsticks.

        • ash marshall
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 25, 2005

            Seth Golub <seth@...> wrote:

            "machoo_my_scarf" <machoo_my_scarf@...> writes:

            > I have been doing the FLOWERSTICKS for about 2 years now. I am
            > looking for a better pair. Any suggestions? I heard about "Lunastix"
            > and they looked good.

            Lunastix are pretty good.  The other one I like is Crystal Stix.
            The Crystal Stix are a bit heavier and have nice (thick, short,
            sealed) handsticks.

            Do you Yahoo!?
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 25, 2005
              ash marshall <lalumbrediablo@...> writes:

              > Trigons have no grip or rubber(so they spin faster) and they are
              > much heavier(so they spin faster) than other devilstix,

              I'm not sure what you mean about spinning faster. All the devil sticks
              will spin in one direction as fast as you can move your stick around,
              but the lighter sticks will change direction much faster.

              I find the trigon to be slow and ponderous compared to just about
              anything else. Great for outdoor use though, since it's less affected
              by the wind, due to its weight.
            • Julian Liss
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 26, 2005
                http://www.crystal-stix.com/

                You might want to give this site a look at for the
                crystal stix's. It's what I use and if there is a
                refest in your area you might see them there.
                Julian

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • haluk montana
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 26, 2005
                  Hi everyone!!!
                  What is the average wieght of a flower stick???
                  Regards from Turkey
                  HALUK

                  Seth Golub <seth@...> wrote:

                  ash marshall <lalumbrediablo@...> writes:

                  > Trigons have no grip or rubber(so they spin faster) and they are
                  > much heavier(so they spin faster) than other devilstix,

                  I'm not sure what you mean about spinning faster.  All the devil sticks
                  will spin in one direction as fast as you can move your stick around,
                  but the lighter sticks will change direction much faster.

                  I find the trigon to be slow and ponderous compared to just about
                  anything else.  Great for outdoor use though, since it's less affected
                  by the wind, due to its weight.

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                • steersmartin
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 21, 2005
                    check out www.3motiondevilsticks.com or ebay for the same cheers---
                    In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, ash marshall
                    <lalumbrediablo@y...> wrote:

                    > Seth Golub <seth@a...> wrote:
                    >
                    > "machoo_my_scarf" <machoo_my_scarf@y...> writes:
                    >
                    > > I have been doing the FLOWERSTICKS for about 2 years now. I am
                    > > looking for a better pair. Any suggestions? I heard
                    about "Lunastix"
                    > > and they looked good.
                    >
                    > Lunastix are pretty good. The other one I like is Crystal Stix.
                    > The Crystal Stix are a bit heavier and have nice (thick, short,
                    > sealed) handsticks.
                    >
                    > Have you thought about trying a Devil stick. ( No frills/flowers
                    or cups on the ends, tapered for quicker spinning)

                    > I use the ultimate, a Dube Trigon because its weight and other
                    specs are very similar to my Dube Firedevil. But my 1st Devilstick
                    was a Henry's Circus Pro(excellent for beginners and hobbyists) and
                    i've also owned a Mr. Babache which was equally good. I probably
                    wouldn't recomend going staight for a Trigon if you've never owned
                    an actual devilstick before and you're used to flowersticks for a
                    couple of resons. Trigons have no grip or rubber(so they spin
                    faster) and they are much heavier(so they spin faster) than other
                    devilstix, and they're almost double the price.

                    > Goodluck
                    >
                    > Ash
                    >
                    > 'the friendly fire fiend'

                    Service.