Hiii from Turkey

  • mehmethalukaydin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hello everyone!!!

      I wanna get better on devilstix but s.o. should help me to learn all
      tricks. Is there a site about this?
      best wishes
      HALUK
    • Teemu Paivinen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
        you can check my site which isnt finished yet but has a bunch of
        tricks. devilstik.tk

        On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:47:08 -0000, mehmethalukaydin
        <mehmethalukaydin@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone!!!
        >
        > I wanna get better on devilstix but s.o. should help me to learn all
        > tricks. Is there a site about this?
        > best wishes
        > HALUK

        Teemu
      • Peter
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004
          --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "mehmethalukaydin"
          <mehmethalukaydin@y...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone!!!
          >
          > I wanna get better on devilstix but s.o. should help me to learn
          all
          > tricks. Is there a site about this?
          > best wishes
          > HALUK