Re: New Here

  • cirquetom
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2004
      Hi I'm Tom, What tricks can you do? What do you mean by regular
      juggling? I can do hacky sacks. I 've been flower sticking four 3
      months but have made it into advanced tricks.
      Tom--- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "Sherrie"
      <Slvrstar_wolf@y...> wrote:
      > Just wanted to say hello,and I've been working with flower sticks
      for
      > just a short time-also learning "regular" juggling!
    • Aaron Young
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2004
        where are you from? and what brand of sticks do you use?

        Sherrie <Slvrstar_wolf@...> wrote:
        Just wanted to say hello,and I've been working with flower sticks for
        just a short time-also learning "regular" juggling!

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Sherrie
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2004
          Tom-
          I am learning to juggle three objects at the moment-the three
          ball cascade. ALso learning to spin my flower stick like a propeller!
          --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "cirquetom" <tomroberts@t...>