Re: [DevilStickForum] Making Devil Sticks?

  • daniel lessard
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2004

      Good Day. I have made many flowersticks with wodden dowel, cloth tape and more cloth tape with rubber bike tire tubing rolled at each end. Whatever you come up with should be fine. The finished product should be easy to adapt to. keep it balanced and within your wieght preference. I have never made two sticks that were the same.

      There is a site all about sticks and such. (Deveilstick.org) There is a huge pile of people who can say with authority which stick is best for them. I like a Dube devilstick, the heavier type. I believe you need to have access to a woodworking shop to make a "Devilstick". My advice to you if you venture to try to make a stick like the ones that those guys use: be paitent. They are pros with the full setup to make lots very easily.

      There is my opinion sir, try the site though they too have a fourm. You might find what you need there.

      Share a single photo or an entire slide show right inside your e-mail With MSN Premium Get 2 Months FREE*
    • j bones
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2004

        daniel lessard <ukanreechme@...> wrote:

        There is a site all about sticks and such. (Deveilstick.org) There is a huge pile of people who can say with authority which stick is best for them.

        There is my opinion sir, try the site though they too have a fourm. You might find what you need there.

        Devilstick.org is a good site and one of the oldest devilsticking sites around, but since you said they have a forum, I think you might mean http://devilsticking.org/ instead.

        -bones

        Do you Yahoo!?