Re: [DevilStickForum] Re: Devilsticking.org launched. Please visit!

  • j bones
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 29, 2004

      Lee <rockytop2000@...> wrote:

         Nice site bones! It looks like a lot of work went into it too!
      Thanx & well... Thanx

      Thanks for signing up, Lee! Got any suggestions to make it better?

      You could really help out by clicking on the "Write an article" link and telling everyone a little about yourself with a paragraph or two in the "Players" topic area. And by posting something in the other sections... in other words, we need help building content and we need to get more conversations started. :-)

      Thanks again.

      -sauoq

      Do you Yahoo!?