Anyone from new jersey looking to "stick" around

  • TDood@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2003
      hi everyone im tom im new to this group. im looking for someone to
      practice with im live in central jersey and im 20 years old. i havent
      practiced in years and i just bought a new dube trigon and i want to
      get into it again. let me know what up. i dont know anything about
      the devil sticking scene.. let me know whats up.
      thanks
      tom