glowdevil

  • Ash
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 12, 2003
      Hi there I would really appreciate any info on the glowing Devilstick
      in the photo that devilstick tom posted.
      Is it an electroglo? i've only seen a luminous devil before by
      Babashe but they glow blue not red.
      I've often thought it would be great to have a hollow fiberglass
      devilstick that could be filled with glowsticks . Then you could have
      multi color glow.
    • devilsticktom
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 14, 2003
        hey, here's a link to the page where i got the pic from as it's not
        me in the photo- http://www.globall.com/default.aspx?
        articleID=135&heading=Juggling%20Equipment

        there's more info about the globall equipment around the site, not
        just on that page, and the reason why it's not me in that pic is that
        they cost 145-185 pounds.Ouch
      • devilsticktom

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 17, 2003
            Hello hello

            Just to let anyone know I have purchased that glow
            devilstick in that pic of Devilstick Toms.It is
            definately worth the £185, you can buy it from Odd
            Balls in Camden,but it is very difficult to use.Whole
            new concept of devilsticking.Unless you are serious
            about playing dont waste your cash.
            Keep Practicing

            Devilstick G

          • ash marshall
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 19, 2003

              Gunther Craze <goofy27_2000@...> wrote:

              Hello hello

              Just to let anyone know I have purchased that glow
              devilstick in that pic of Devilstick Toms.It is
              definately worth the �185,  you can buy it from Odd
              Balls in Camden,but it is very difficult to use.Whole
              new concept of devilsticking.Unless you are serious
              about playing dont waste your cash.
              Keep Practicing

              Devilstick G

              ___
              Cheer Cheer

              Thanks heaps for the info G.  Hope your having lot's of fun with your new instrument of sensory overload.I'll probably have to wait till xmas but it,s definiteley on the shopping list.  It'd be a lot easier waiting for my own if you could post some photo's of yours.

                                                     Cheers

                                                      Ash  _____________________________________________________________________
              Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE Yahoo!

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • Gunther Craze
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 20, 2003
                Hi Ash
                Heres a link to the site for glow devilsticks and the
                ones I bought.

                http://www.globall.com/default.aspx

                Look under glow devilsticks ,I have the Red and Blue
                one.

                I got hold of these sicks thanks to Docfirestein.

                He also plays and I believe quite well.If you see this
                Doc,mail me Im back in London.

                Cheers all,happy devilsticking

                Devilstick G

              • fiorastar@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 20, 2003
                  Those are VERY COOL!!! How do they play?

                  Fiora Starchild
                  www.FlowerSticks.com
                  "If you're having Fun! you're doing it RIGHT!"

                  n a message dated 11/20/2003 8:41:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, goofy27_2000@... writes:

                  > http://www.globall.com/default.aspx
                  >
                  > Look under glow devilsticks ,I have the Red and Blue
                  > one.
                • David
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 20, 2003
                    oh ya if u could get me the name of a country in america that would
                    be great b/c i have no idea how much 185 lbs is in dollars so ya that
                    would be cool, and idk if theyd ship to the US
                  • Gunther Craze
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 21, 2003
                      How do they play,put it this way.If you have not been
                      playing sticks for a few years,dont buy them for they
                      are very difficult to use.They spin very fast and are
                      quite heavy.

                      Totally different concept to playing normal sticks.
                      I broke mine in the first 2 months I had them cos I
                      got clever and through them high into the air and
                      tried to catch behind my back,all failed and smashed
                      the ground breaking the internal circuit which makes
                      the stick glow.Got it repaired and now Im a lot more
                      careful with them.They are fragile but once mastered
                      they are fantastic.

                      Happy devilsticking.

                      Anyone around london that wants to get together to do
                      firesticks .glowsticks,poi or just exchange tricks.
                      Let me know,Im looking for fellow devilstickers around
                      London area.
                      Look forward to hearing from you.

                      Cheers
                      DG

                    • gary lawrence
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 23, 2003

                        just for gunther. hey man i have tried to send you an email recently. did you get it or not?
                        gary
                        Gunther Craze <goofy27_2000@...> wrote:
                        Hi Ash
                        Heres a link to the site for glow devilsticks and the
                        ones I bought.

                        http://www.globall.com/default.aspx

                        Look under glow devilsticks ,I have the Red and Blue
                        one.

                        I got hold of these sicks thanks to Docfirestein.

                        He also plays and I believe quite well.If you see this
                        Doc,mail me Im back in London.

                        Cheers all,happy devilsticking

                        Devilstick G

                        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/UMTolB/TM

                        Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger

                      • Gunther Craze
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 24, 2003
                          Hi GARY
                          I have not recieved anything from you.Are you still
                          around.

                          WHAT IS YOUR DIRECT ADDRESS.

                          dg

                        • ash marshall
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 26, 2003

                            gary lawrence <garyslaw2000@...> wrote:

                            just for gunther. hey man i have tried to send you an email recently. did you get it or not?
                            gary
                            Gunther Craze <goofy27_2000@...> wrote:

                            Hi Ash
                            Heres a link to the site for glow devilsticks and the
                            ones I bought.

                            http://www.globall.com/default.aspx

                            Look under glow devilsticks ,I have the Red and Blue
                            one.

                            I got hold of these sicks thanks to Docfirestein.

                            He also plays and I believe quite well.If you see this
                            Doc,mail me Im back in London.

                            Cheers all,happy devilsticking

                            Devilstick G

                            Cheers to you G,

                            Thanks heaps for the  info.

                            I'll certainly keep an eye out for Docfirestein.  With a stage name like that I bet he's quite an inspiration.

                            Thanks again,

                            Ash

                            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/UMTolB/TM

                            Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger

                            Do you Yahoo!?
                            Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now