Favourite trick.

  • devilsticktom
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
      Just thought of something every1 here should have an opinion on.
      Their favourite devilstick thrick:D this could be relaxing, good to
      look at, fun or just cool. even if you can't do it, it can still be
      your fav trick. hope i get a few replys from this..
      By the way, mine is chops or dual chops
    • Gunther Craze
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2003
        Hi there devilsticktom this is devilstickg speaking.
        I have a trick for you which is a fav:

        Hard to explain.So bear with me:

        Get into the saw,going downwards.
        Rest the stick on the ground holding your left
        handstick to support the devilstick in an upright
        position.
        Take your left leg through to the right side over the
        devilstick and place foot on the ground.
        Once in this position,let go of the devilstick with
        your left handstick,at the same time jump up in the
        air and cross your feet as if you were flicking
        football into the air.This action will flick the
        devilstick out and up to the right of you and catch it
        on your right handstick.
        WICKED when mastered which I have.

        I will be putting up some tricks on the website (soon
        as my website developer gets off his
        A$%)streetperforming.com.There are quite a few I can
        add that devilstick.org(german guy )does not
        demonstrate.
        Hope you understood that explanation

        Cheers
        DG

      • Gunther Craze
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2003
          Hi Everyone.
          I just wanted to know if Devilstick Tom has managed to
          do the favourite trick which I posted up a few days
          ago.Pretty intense trick but stylish when mastered.

          Let me D TOM

          Cheers
          Devilstick G

        • devilsticktom
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 14, 2003
            what would you think?it's mad!anyway, tell me when u get yr site up
            and I'll watch a video:)