Re: It is a growing problem, jugglers unite

  • devilsticktom
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2003
      I agree as well. Does anybody know if the owner of this group is
      still active because I'm sure he could do something.
      And about the handsticks, I prefer holding the handstick further up
      when doing propeller for smaller circles, but more loosly for
      helicopter tricks, that helps me. Also, I hold them half way up for
      saws for the same reason.
      I have also invented a new type of trick with handsticks which is
      cool.

      Glad to see ppl caring about this group and are any devilstickers
      going to the Durham convention in October?