re: Firestixxxxxx

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2003
      I've been spinning fire for over a year and have tried several different
      sticks. Many of them I made myself using dowels, tapes (grippy and aluminum)
      and of course, wicks. Some worked pretty good; some stunk.

      I've played with Dube's and didn't like them. I can't say why. I just didn't
      enjoy the feel. Renegade Juggling (I like these people) in Santa Cruz,
      Calif., has a new pair, but I've never played with them. They look
      interesting; someday I'll buy a pair.

      The ones I'm using now -- and the ones I like best of all I've tried -- are
      the Radical Fish fire sticks. They are really well balanced and play well.
      The wicks, when used up, can be easily exchanged too.

      The company is in the UK. I have seen them online, but don't remember where.
      I'm sure you can do a Google search. I bought my two pairs off a friend
      locally for $20 each. I think they're like $40 new.

      Anyway, there's my two cents.

      Peace,

      Neil