Playing with Fire!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 9:38 PM
      Well I recieved my new Todd Smith firesticks yesterday. I just got my
      first chance tonight to play with them live. I will be posting
      pictures online later tonight, and will post an update with links.

      For the record I do enjoy the Todd Smith firesticks. They actually
      arent very heavy, about 300 grams, Just a smidge lighter than my
      normal day time sticks(Todd Smith cloth).

      They actually have a pretty good grip, even when sooty. The
      construction and balance are as good as I have seen on any other pro
      level devilstick. They also have a nice clean 5-10 minute burn time,
      at least with Kero/Parafin.
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 12:38 AM
        Ok I have posted the pictures that were taken tonight. I will be
        putting videos up later on.

        http://www.chainmailbuddha.com/fire

        --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <Evildman@t...>