Making lunastix

  • jeniea_99
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2003
      My boyfriend and I purchased a pair of lunastix and were wondering
      how to make them ourselves. We heard the center stick is made out
      of hollow fiberglass but we don't know where to get this. Any
      suggestions would be great. You can email me at jeniea_99@....

      Thanks,
      Jen
    • Lee Rockenbach
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2003
        Try going to a large hunting/sports store & looking
        at the arrows....

        --- jeniea_99 <jeniea_99@...> wrote:
        > My boyfriend and I purchased a pair of lunastix and
        > were wondering
        > how to make them ourselves. We heard the center
        > stick is made out
        > of hollow fiberglass but we don't know where to get
        > this. Any
        > suggestions would be great. You can email me at
        > jeniea_99@....
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jen

        =====
        I amble to the beat of a diferent drummer...
        Namaste

        http://search.yahoo.com