Hello hola! devilstickersssSSss

  • Plagasul Lusaga
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2003
      Hello.

      Nice to see there is a community about the devilstick!
      I'm from Spain and i was actually browsing the net, searching for
      help on making a fire devilstick.

      I'm not totally sure to use the terms correctly but... i think i
      started playing with a flower stick made with wood and pneumatic gum.
      It has the pneumatic gum cuted in a special way at each side, and it
      looks like flowers so i'm pretty sure it's what you name flower
      stick :) I used this one for about 2 years.
      Past year a friend gifted me a more heavy wood devilstick without
      flowers, it was so difficult to manage at the begging, but now i play
      with it quite good.

      Now it comes the "más difícil todavía" more difficulty and
      spectacularity needed!! Summer warm nights of Barcelona are here, and
      there's a lot of time that i've been thinking on constructing fire
      devilsticks to play at night. Even i used one of them once at the
      beggining (and was unable to do it correctly) i can't remember how it
      was constructed.

      So i am here searching the net and asking for help :D

      Thx a lot in advanced to anyone that can send me a link or a tutorial
      or just some advice on materials.