Fire sticks

  • JOE MAMA
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
      Looking for recomendations an a pair of fire devil sticks that play
      like flower sticks. I heard henry makes a good pair. let me know
      on which brand is best or if i should just make my own.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
        "JOE MAMA" <bongaholik@...> writes:

        > Looking for recomendations an a pair of fire devil sticks that play
        > like flower sticks. I heard henry makes a good pair. let me know
        > on which brand is best or if i should just make my own.

        I've never seen good fire sticks for sale, nor have I seen any for
        sale that played like flower sticks. I recommend making your own.
        Just make sure you wrap it with something textured so you'll have some
        grip even when it gets coated in soot.