new to the forum...

  • er1cbeekman840
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 1:19 PM
      I have been playing with devil stix for 12 out of the 21 years I
      have lived... I also live in a crappy lil' town that makes me just
      about the only one playing with devil stix at all... Well any way
      nice to see a forum that I can be around to find out some new
      tricks... I can do every trick I have found on the net... But That
      is ok... Well have a good one alll
      Eric aka...Red
    • paulina suazo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
        HELLO mi name is omar i am from argentina im 33
        years old and i play for12 years in the streets in
        travel for latin america 20 countries today i live in
        an small island in belice central america for 4 years
        i have 2 childrens &my wife mi work is silversmith i
        play very fast like a ninja and i developed mi play
        without any bodie to show me i worked in the transit
        fire like i saw in mexico citi but i make it in buenos
        aires in argentina where i won a lot of money and i
        bring mi fAMILY to belize to rest and live in peace
        nice to meet you--- er1cbeekman840
        <er1cbeekman840@...> escribió: > I have been