Re: [DevilStickForum] LED stix- I NEED to find these!

  • tokada@kh.rim.or.jp
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
      Hello
      This is Takumi writing.

      I found glo-devilstick in "aerotech projects"page
      (http://www.globall.com/)

      I have 7 glo-balls, and 3 glo-clubs.
      There are expensive.
      But they are funny props.

      Someday I hope to get glo-devilstick.

      Once I made LED-devilstick.
      But soon my LED-devilstick was broken......

      >hi. i am still looking for these led stix that i saw somebody
      >playing with. they are not ufo stix. the have a fully lit middle
      >stick (almost looks like neon) that changes colors. the guy said
      >they were somewhere between 150 and 200 dollars. i have been
      >looking for a few years now... it is my lifes mission. if anybody
      >knows anything about these, please reply, or email to
      >shamanstarcircus@... (i check email often- rarely check
      >replies on the group... i forget that ive posted :)
      >THANKS!!!
      >star

      Thanks and best regards.
      Takumi

      http://members.tripod.co.jp/boarder_2/index_e.html
      1st Japan Juggling Festival Individual Champ.
    • Gunther Craze
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
        Nice one bruvver
        How did you make a pair