Re: [DevilStickForum] LED stix- I NEED to find these!

  • Gunther Craze
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
      Will get them when the cash decides to come around.
      Expensive but worth it,depends how long someones been
      playing for.

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • tokada@kh.rim.or.jp
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
        Hello
        This is Takumi writing.

        I found glo-devilstick in "aerotech projects"page
        (http://www.globall.com/)

        I have 7 glo-balls, and 3 glo-clubs.
        There are expensive.
        But they are funny props.

        Someday I hope to get glo-devilstick.

        Once I made LED-devilstick.
        But soon my LED-devilstick was broken......

        >hi. i am still looking for these led stix that i saw somebody
        >playing with. they are not ufo stix. the have a fully lit middle
        >stick (almost looks like neon) that changes colors. the guy said
        >they were somewhere between 150 and 200 dollars. i have been
        >looking for a few years now... it is my lifes mission. if anybody
        >knows anything about these, please reply, or email to
        >shamanstarcircus@... (i check email often- rarely check
        >replies on the group... i forget that ive posted :)
        >THANKS!!!
        >star

        Thanks and best regards.
        Takumi

        http://members.tripod.co.jp/boarder_2/index_e.html
        1st Japan Juggling Festival Individual Champ.
      • Gunther Craze
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
          Nice one bruvver
          How did you make a pair