LED stix- I NEED to find these!

  • star <shamanstarcircus@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
      hi. i am still looking for these led stix that i saw somebody
      playing with. they are not ufo stix. the have a fully lit middle
      stick (almost looks like neon) that changes colors. the guy said
      they were somewhere between 150 and 200 dollars. i have been
      looking for a few years now... it is my lifes mission. if anybody
      knows anything about these, please reply, or email to
      shamanstarcircus@... (i check email often- rarely check
      replies on the group... i forget that ive posted :)
      THANKS!!!
      star
    • daniel lessard
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
        Me too> I would very much like to try LED sticks. 200$ is a bit much though.

      • Gunther Craze
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
          Will get them when the cash decides to come around.
          Expensive but worth it,depends how long someones been
          playing for.

          http://uk.my.yahoo.com
        • tokada@kh.rim.or.jp
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
            Hello
            This is Takumi writing.

            I found glo-devilstick in "aerotech projects"page
            (http://www.globall.com/)

            I have 7 glo-balls, and 3 glo-clubs.
            There are expensive.
            But they are funny props.

            Someday I hope to get glo-devilstick.

            Once I made LED-devilstick.
            But soon my LED-devilstick was broken......

            >hi. i am still looking for these led stix that i saw somebody
            >playing with. they are not ufo stix. the have a fully lit middle
            >stick (almost looks like neon) that changes colors. the guy said
            >they were somewhere between 150 and 200 dollars. i have been
            >looking for a few years now... it is my lifes mission. if anybody
            >knows anything about these, please reply, or email to
            >shamanstarcircus@... (i check email often- rarely check
            >replies on the group... i forget that ive posted :)
            >THANKS!!!
            >star

            Thanks and best regards.
            Takumi

            http://members.tripod.co.jp/boarder_2/index_e.html
            1st Japan Juggling Festival Individual Champ.
          • Gunther Craze
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
              Nice one bruvver
              How did you make a pair