Re: [DevilStickForum] Boston U. Juggling Convention

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2003
      "daniel lessard" <ukanreechme@...> writes:

      > I live in N.S. and all the festivals are not around here.

      If N.S. is Nova Scotia, then yeah, this is probably the closest one
      coming up soon.

      > And I am hardly ever informed of them either.

      Check this every now and then:
      http://www.jugglingdb.com/events/

      Pretty much everything gets listed there.

      And if you haven't already, you might want to get in touch with the
      Bluenose Jugglers, your local juggling club.
      http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Culture/BluenoseJugglers/bluenose.html

      They might know if anything special happens around the busker festival
      in Halifax, or might just let you know if they spot anyone devil
      sticking there.

      If you're going to give away your limbs, you might as well spend them
      on a ticket to the EJC, which is in Denmark this year. :)