Re: [DevilStickForum] Re: A new trick

  • Brad Zipprich
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 23, 2002
      There is one trick that I try to do from time to time since it is such a pain and usually only the dog is around when i pull it off. just basically foot catches with rolls around my legs. for those of you that juggle clubs also think of the foot kickup with a twist. the trick looks really cool but is really hard, but i do agree that only gravity counts as legal though.

      Do You Yahoo!?