Re: [DevilStickForum] Re: A new trick

  • Jim Barlow
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 23, 2002
      On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 08:34:43PM -0000, insanepsychoprincess wrote:
      > anyone got any ideas for a name for my rolling arms move?

      I have a trick in the same vein called the Static Rail. You can check it
      out at:

      http://www.devilstick.org/Static/rail.html

      Also take a look at the Overhead Handstick Flip:

      http://www.devilstick.org/Static/overhead_hs_flip.html

      James J. Barlow
      jbarlow@...
      http://www.devilstick.org/~jbarlow/
    • Brad Zipprich
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 23, 2002
        There is one trick that I try to do from time to time since it is such a pain and usually only the dog is around when i pull it off. just basically foot catches with rolls around my legs. for those of you that juggle clubs also think of the foot kickup with a twist. the trick looks really cool but is really hard, but i do agree that only gravity counts as legal though.

        Do You Yahoo!?