SF Bay Area stickers?

  • sauoq
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Where are ya?

      I'm looking for people to spin and trade tricks with.

      -sauoq
    • fiorastar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        In a message dated 7/1/02 6:42:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, sauoq@... writes:

        Where are ya?

        I'm looking for people to spin and trade tricks with.

        -sauoq

        I used to live "down" there.  Check out Golden Gate Park on Sunday afternoons!  For years there was always a gathering of jugglers of all types there each Sunday-I imagine it's still happening.  Just where the pan handle meets the rest of the park.

        By the way.  I like the way you figured out how to print your name upside down.  That's quite a juggling act!

        Yours in Fun!
        Fiora Starchild
        www.FlowerSticks.com