Re: Hiya

  • ladyrowan100
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      --- In DevilStickForum@y..., Seth Golub <seth@a...> wrote:
      > "Joe Middleton" <suncircus@h...> writes:
      > You can find instructions on how to build fire sticks here:
      > >
      > > http://www.aigeek.com/devil-stick/fire.html
      >
      > Is this really the best we can do? Surely someone out there has
      built a decent fire stick and can tell us how it's done.. Maybe it's
      time I tried again, just so I could write up better instructions.

      Thanks for your help everyone.
      The one my son used last week was made from an old pair of crutches!
      Don't ask me how he did it - bit technical for me, but I know he took
      off the top bits, attached them in the middle and put wicks on the
      ends - and it worked very well! He said crutches were good because
      they're light. Well, it might give someone a good idea? lol!!
      BB