RE: [DevilStickForum] Greetings

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 26 4:58 PM
      "Dude, Curtis" <cdude@...> writes:

      > Hey where's the link to the triangle?

      http://www.aigeek.com/devil-stick/triangle/

      and other strange things of mine are at
      http://www.aigeek.com/devil-stick/
    • fiorastar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 26 8:20 PM
        In a message dated 6/26/02 4:46:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, cdude@... writes:

        Have you ever seen somone take glow sticks on ropes and swing them all around like mad? It looks amazing, but I suppose it hurts when you mess up. If you get really good, you could probably use real fire instead of glow sticks.

        Stay safe!

        Lots of people on the Left Coast are into "poi"-the name for that phenomenon.  The String Cheese Incident is a band out here that has become one of the newer venues for the Deadhead type following (many are too young to have actually gone to many Dead shows).  And the culture definitely includes hula hoops and poi.  Lots of fire poi as well as glow sticks in all kinds of colors (or rainbows of all of them).  My 9 year old daughter has some very soft stuffed poi with bright fabric streamers that she plays with.

        Yours in Fun!
        Fiora Starchild
        www.FlowerSticks.com
      • Lee Rockenbach
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 27 3:54 AM
          --- fiorastar@... wrote:
          > Daylight Time,
          > cdude@... writes:
          >

          > > Have you ever seen somone take glow sticks on
          > ropes and swing them all
          > > around like mad? It looks amazing, but I suppose
          > it hurts when you mess up.
          > > If you get really good, you could probably use
          > real fire instead of glow
          > > sticks.
          > >
          > > Stay safe!
          > >

          > Lots of people on the Left Coast are into "poi"-the
          > name for that phenomenon.
          > The String Cheese Incident is a band out here that
          > has become one of the
          > newer venues for the Deadhead type following (many
          > are too young to have
          > actually gone to many Dead shows). And the culture
          > definitely includes hula
          > hoops and poi. Lots of fire poi as well as glow
          > sticks in all kinds of
          > colors (or rainbows of all of them). My 9 year old
          > daughter has some very
          > soft stuffed poi with bright fabric streamers that
          > she plays with.
          >
          > Yours in Fun!
          > Fiora Starchild
          > www.FlowerSticks.com

          Poi? gonna have to check it out...
          I won't send ya picts, but this is the first time I've
          had a beard, since the last time I juggled fire.

          =====
          I amble to the beat of a diferent drummer...
          Namaste

          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
        • sauoq
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1, 2002
            --- In DevilStickForum@y..., "Dude, Curtis" <cdude@m...> wrote:

            > Have you ever seen somone take glow sticks on ropes and swing them
            all
            > around like mad? It looks amazing, but I suppose it hurts when you
            mess up.
            > If you get really good, you could probably use real fire instead of
            glow
            > sticks.

            Glow sticks on ropes are just a form of poi. And yeah, people spin
            fire poi. A decent site to learn more about it is
            http://www.homeofpoi.com/ . It's still the first one to pop up on
            Google.