Re: Hiya!!

  • ladyrowan100
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2002
      --- In DevilStickForum@y..., fiorastar@a... wrote:
      > One source is our website-www.FlowerSticks.com

      > We're in Eugene OR. Not quite Kent but not far. We also come up
      > Washington for the Anacortes Arts Fair-the Arlington Garlic
      Festival-and the
      > Issaquah Salmon Days if you wanted to meet us.

      Many thanks Fiora, I'll take a look at your site.
      By the way, I'm in Kent, England, sounds like you've got one over
      there too?
      BB
    • fiorastar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2002
        In a message dated 6/25/02 1:41:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ladyrowan100@... writes:

        Many thanks Fiora, I'll take a look at your site.
        By the way, I'm in Kent, England, sounds like you've got one over
        there too?
        BB

        Oh.  Yes we do.  It's in Washington state-on the upper West Coast.  I'm in Oregon as I think I mentioned.  There are actually quite a few Kent's in the U.S.-founded by English settlers.

        Fiora