Hiya!!

  • ladyrowan100
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2002
      Hi everyone, came across this list while looking for information on
      fire sticks.
      My son tried them for the first time at the weekend and seems he has
      a real talent for it - he was really good.
      So now I'm wondering where I can get some for him, or materials to
      make them.
      Never know, I might even have a go myself - that'll give everyone
      something to laugh at next time we're all around a campfire! Lol!!!

      I notice a lot of you are elsewhere in the world, but if anyone else
      is here from the UK, do you know of any suppliers, preferably in Kent?

      Thanks for any help/advice
      BB
    • fiorastar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2002
        Hey BB!

        One source is our website-www.FlowerSticks.com

        As you can read from my previous post in answer to the devilstick/flower stick question-ours are the original and we've put lots of energy into making sure they play great and hurt none and last long.  Lifetime guarantee!

        We're in Eugene OR.  Not quite Kent but not far.  We also come up to Washington for the Anacortes Arts Fair-the Arlington Garlic Festival-and the Issaquah Salmon Days if you wanted to meet us.

        Yours in Fun!
        Fiora Starchild
        Further Realms of Fun!
        www.FlowerSticks.com
      • ladyrowan100
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2002
          --- In DevilStickForum@y..., fiorastar@a... wrote:
          > One source is our website-www.FlowerSticks.com

          > We're in Eugene OR. Not quite Kent but not far. We also come up
          > Washington for the Anacortes Arts Fair-the Arlington Garlic
          Festival-and the
          > Issaquah Salmon Days if you wanted to meet us.

          Many thanks Fiora, I'll take a look at your site.
          By the way, I'm in Kent, England, sounds like you've got one over
          there too?
          BB
        • fiorastar@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 25, 2002
            In a message dated 6/25/02 1:41:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ladyrowan100@... writes:

            Many thanks Fiora, I'll take a look at your site.
            By the way, I'm in Kent, England, sounds like you've got one over
            there too?
            BB

            Oh.  Yes we do.  It's in Washington state-on the upper West Coast.  I'm in Oregon as I think I mentioned.  There are actually quite a few Kent's in the U.S.-founded by English settlers.

            Fiora